The Feed.Kroger.com is an official website for employees to check schedule. Feed.Kroger.com is initiated by the Kroger company for their team management. Employees can use access the online self-service system and see their Kroger feed.
Schedule is the work schedule that confirm your shifts, and pick up OpenShifts. Also Regular working hours and holiday hours information provided to the working associates and employees, one of the largest retailers in the United States.
How to Login Kroger Feed in 5 easy steps
Anyone can Login into feed.kroger.com website directly through online. This allows you to access their Feed on Kroger self-service portal where the information is a safe and secure. By following the below steps, proceed to login.
- Go to Kroger Feed portal.
- Here is the feed.kroger.com URL.
- Next, you need to have username and password.
- Enter Your Enterprise User ID associated with password as shown in below picture.
- Before you Login, tick the Remember my ID checkbox.
- For Logging in, Click on “I Agree” button.
- Login credentials will be validated.
- On the successful validation, webpage redirects to Employee dashboard
- Now, You would be able to see your “MY E-plan” beside “Store Updates”.
- Check your schedule online now.
Reset or Change Forgotten password
- Visit feed.kroger.com
- Then Enter your 7 alpha-numeric Enterprise ID
- Eg: bk00001
- For User ID Help Please refer to the below link:
- For Password help, please refer to the below link:
How To Check ESS Schedule ?
On Feed portal, e-schedule is given to every employee. Just follow few steps to check your schedule.
- Go to Feed.kroger.com Homepage.
- Then You Find “MY E-plan” left side of your screen.
- Click to view the on screen instructions displayed.
- Accordingly ESS schedule is available online.
- Update personal information
- Employee handbooks
- Payslip information
- Logging vacation and personal days.
- Manage their insurance plans and other benefits.
Fact Check : Employees report minimum 5- 6 hours a day depending on timing. Timings may vary accordingly on working period basis.