Liteblue is an online portal designed for the employees of the United States Postal Service(USPS). Employees electronically can check their work records, monthly payslips, track their work-related emails, unscheduled leaves, notifications from the company, and many more.
It is a well-secured portal used by the employees to avail many services from USPS. By using these integrated hub services human errors are reduced. Here, we are going to provide in-depth information to the employees on reading our article about Liteblue ePayroll.
Lite Blue USPS Employee Login Portal Guide
ePayroll allows you to view and get the previous and present payslips. It is an essential document for everyone. You can also evaluate your performance and much more. You can take a printed copy according to your requirement. By using their Employee ID they can view their statements.
- Type liteblue.usps.gov/wps/myportal/epayroll on your address bar.
- On the page, please enter your Employee Id and Password on the blank spaces(Employee Id will be found on your payslips).
- Login at Lite Blue USPS Employee Login Portal
How To Register at Lite Blue USPS Employee Login Portal
If you want to avail of the services from this hub, then you need to login into the Liteblue USPS. Following are the steps to be done.
- Visit liteblue.usps.gov on your preffered browser.
- On the welcome page, read the instructions and scroll down enter your details.
- Enter eight digit Employee ID and the USPS Password(which you setup in self-Service Profile).
- Click on the Logon button to access the portal.
Forgot Lite Blue USPS Employee Login Portal Password
You will get logged off from the portal on 3 attempts on typing your user id and password is failed. We suggest you change the password of your account easily.
- On the webpage, click on the forgot password button which is beneath the logon button
- It will re-direct to the Self-Services Profile(SSP) page, where you can manage your password, PIN, and many more.
- Now tap on the blue coloured “Enter SSP” button.
- And you are able to see EIN verification page for password reset process.
- Enter your Employee ID and verify your details(Please ensure that your credentials are correct).
- Follow the IVR instructions to reset your PIN.
If you are unable to get your password and facing any issues you can directly contact the Supervisor or Human Resource Department for a new PIN.
Lite Blue USPS Employee Login Portal Requirements
- You must be associate of the USPS and must have the UID.
- Surely get your Employee Identification Number and Self-Service Password. EID(Employee Identification Number) will found on your salary statement.
- Active internet connection without interuptions while navigating to the site.
- Shouls have the compatable electronic device like PC, laptop, and smart phone.
Benefits of Lite Blue USPS Employee Login Portal
Once you logged into the portal and you can find many features available. Let us discuss this in detail below.
- Mail tracking: You are able to check the mail orders and see other process. If any error occured you are able to know to whom should beinformed. Real time updates and deliveries are visible.
- Easy Work Management: By utilising the automated services your work will become easier and complete the given assignments in-time. If you didn’t find any documents manually then you can check them here.
- Enhanced Security: There is an enhanced security and requires an Unique Identification Number) and authenticated password to access the account. There is a chance of potential threats and in constant danger if your device in public is not secured. If you lost or didn’t remembered then you cancontact the HR or can be changed by yourself.
- Unscheduled leaves: If you are sick or need any emergency leave, then you can apply in this application. You can apply the leave online itself there is no need to approach your superior to submit the leave form. The system will check the eligibility and send a alert to you.
- Submitting the leaves: By using the UID and PIN number on eLRA, you can receive a overlay to write and submit the form. This application will be checked and approved by the manager. Can check your performance and leave chart to confirm whether you’re eligible for leave or not.
- Upcoming project details and notifications: You can know the updates on the running project and if there are any changes in work shifts, policies, routine, or schedule changes, immediate notification will be send. Every piece of information regarding the undergoing project administration will send you an alert.
- Personal Information: The personal information can be viewd and edited by the present staff and former work-force details are also viewed in this portal. If mandatory they can edit their particulars.
- Deductions: Have you taken any loan and unable to remember th deduction amount, you can easily find out the amount paid for the loans or dues. Annual income tax and federal taxation statistics are viewed.
- Other benefits: Health and Life Insurance plans will be provided to the crew.