LiteBlue USPS Employee Login Portal @ liteblue.usps.gov can be discussed here. This LiteBlue USPS Employee Login Portal is a dedicated and designed for the workers of the United States Postal Service(USPS).
Basically, by logging into the Employee Login Portal, the new employee can review the work records, monthly payslips, track their work-related emails, unscheduled leaves, notifications from the company, and many more. Here, you need to read whole article about LiteBlue carefully.
LiteBlue USPS Log In
Through this Employee Login Portal, the working staff can register at Employee Login Portal by providing their details. So that they will be able to access USPS LiteBlue Epayroll application. This Employee Login Portal also provides the Epayroll application to their staff to manage the work records and salary statements. By using these employment information, paperless work is been encouraged.
How to Login to LiteBlue USPS Portal ?
You’re here to enter into Employee Login Portal. Please follow the simple login steps which will be instructed to you in the below section. First of all you need to load liteblue.usps.gov from browser address bar.
- Visit liteblue.usps.gov
- After logging into the Employee Portal, please enter eight digit Employee ID and Password on the blank spaces(Employee Id will be found on your payslips).
- Then after entering the valid login credentials.
- Click “LOG ON” button.
LiteBlue – Registration
If you are a newly joined employee then want to go for User registration with the employee login portal to access the ePayroll system services. If you want to avail LiteBlue shared services from this hub, then you need to enrol at www.liteblue.usps.gov. Following are the steps to be done.
- Visit liteblue.usps.gov.
- Scroll down for the registration form.
- Submit the details in the registration form displayed.
- After registration is complete, Tap on Submit.
- After login to the employee portal, read the instructions and scroll down enter your login credentials.
- Enter eight digit Employee ID and Password (which you setup in self-Service Profile).
- Click on sign in button.
- Then Access the ePayroll system services.
Change or Reset Your Password
You need to login into the portal on 3 attempts on typing your user id and password is failed. We suggest you reset your LiteBlue USPS password often to safeguard your details.
- Enter liteblue.usps.gov from browser address bar.
- On the webpage, Tap “Reset your password” which is beneath the sign in button
- It will re-direct to the Self-Services Profile(SSP) page, where you can manage your PIN.
- Now tap on the blue coloured “Enter SSP” button.
- And you are able to see EIN verification page to reset your password.
- Enter your User ID and verify your details(ensure that your credentials are correct).
- Follow the IVR instructions to reset PIN.
If you are unable to reset your password or facing any issues you can directly contact the USPS Supervisor or Human Resource Department for a new PIN.
- You must be associate with unique UID.
- LiteBlue Web Address URL
- Surely get your Identification Number and Self-Service Password. Employee ID will found on your salary statement.
- Active internet connection without interruption.
- Should have the compatible electronic device like PC, laptop, and smart phone.
LiteBlue USPS- Benefits
Once you logged into Employee Login Portal and you can find many benefits available and also avail LiteBlue shared services. Let us discuss this in detail below.
- Mail tracking: You are able to check the mail orders and see other process. If any error occurred, you are able to know to whom should be informed. Real Mail Tracking and deliveries are visible.
- Easy Work Management: By utilizing the Automated Easy Work Management services your work will become easier and complete the given assignments in-time from epayroll. If you didn’t find any documents manually then you can check them here.
- Enhanced Security: There is an enhanced security to enter and requires an Identification Number and authenticated password. There is a chance of potential threats and in constant danger if your device in public is not secured. If you lost or didn’t remembered then you can contact the HR or can be changed by yourself using Enhanced Security Configuration.
- Unscheduled leaves: If you are sick or need any emergency leave, then you can apply for this Unscheduled leave . You can apply unscheduled leave at itself there is no need to approach your superior to submit the leave form. The system will check the eligibility and send a leave form.
- Submitting the leaves: By using the UID and PIN number on eLRA, you can receive a overlay to write and submit the form. This application will be checked and approved by the manager. Can check your performance and leave chart to confirm whether you’re eligible for leave or not.
- Upcoming Notifications: Employees can know the Upcoming Notifications on the running project and if there are any changes in work shifts, policies, routine, or schedule changes, immediate notification will be send. Every piece of information regarding the undergoing work administration will send you an alert.
- Personal Information: Employee personal information can be viewed and edited by themselves and former work-force details are also can be accessed. If mandatory they can edit their personal information.
- Deduction Amount History: Have you taken any loan and unable to remember the deduction amount, you can easily find out the amount paid for the loans or dues in the deduction amount history. Annual income tax and federal taxation statistics are also available.
This article focuses mainly on the employees who are unaware of login into the portal. To enlighten them, our guide could allow you to use the Epayroll application and easy to read whole article about LiteBlue USPS carefully.